Warehouse Specialist- Walnut Creek, California
Making Waves USA is a premier swim company based in the Midwest, serving those who participate in aquatics from national level competitors to recreational swimmers. Our Walnut Creek, CA location is looking for a vital member for our team to help support our e-commerce and retail departments.
– Shipping and receiving daily packages
– Processing and maintaining daily orders
– Verify incoming and outgoing shipments
– Ensure all shipments have proper labeling and arrive safely to the customer
– Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging inventory on a regular basis
– Answering order questions from customers through phone, emails, and in-person.
– Handling inbound and outbound paperwork
– Packaging outgoing orders safely
– Arranging pick-up and drop-off orders
Requirements and Skills
– High School diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience
– Valid California driver’s license
– Has a high attention to details
– Being able to work with a team and alone
– Having knowledge in supply chain management is preferred, but not required.
– Having knowledge of the competitive swimming community is preferred, but not required.
– Having organization skills
– Strong computer skills (both PC and Mac)
– Multitasking skills
– Available to work on weekends to assist in fittings and events; full-time position.
If this position interests you or you have any questions, please email our General Manager of Walnut Creek.
Corby Mullins- [email protected]
Embroiderer- HQ- Royal Oak, Michigan
Making Waves USA is a premier swim company based in the Midwest, serving those who participate in aquatics from national level competitors to recreational swimmers. We are currently looking to hire an Embroidery Machine Operator to work out of the Royal Oak,MI location! The current machine we own is a Ricoma (4-heads), and we also use Wilcom software for digitizing designs.
Competencies, Requirements, & Skills:
-Experience with an industrial embroidery machine – prior experience with a Ricoma machine.
-Prior knowledge and experience with an embroidery digitizing computer software/program – we currently use Wilcom, knowledge using that software.
-Knowledge and familiarity staging, hooping, and loading of products and designs onto the machine.
-Able to identify the correct hoop sizes and proper backing to use on various designs and fabrics.
-Ensuring all embroidery customization meets excellent quality standards.
-Carefully reading orders to determine location/colors/spelling etc.
-Complete orders in accordance to timeframes and priority.
-Be able to fix/evaluate minor machine malfunctions.
-Have some experience performing routine maintenance on an embroidery machine (maintenance such as: oiling, rotating heads, etc)
-A team player with a pleasant attitude.
-Excellent time management and communications skills.
-Follow the machine’s standard safety procedures.
A few perks of the position:
-Flexible work schedule
-Able to use the machine for personal work/customization (except during your work hours)
-Positive, fun and inclusive work environment
-Personal embroidery area with a large desk, company provided Windows Desktop, and every material or tool you might need.
If this position interests you or you have any questions, please email our General Manager of Headquarters.
Elliott Schinella- [email protected]