Showing all 12 results
Product DetailsFit tips • Most customers find this true to their training suit size • If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first • If you can’t get it on, it’s too small • If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big Compression Level Rating: 5 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression offered)
Product DetailsNow in a LIMITED EDITION print, the Powerskin ST 2.0 marks a new generation in a classic arena high performance racing suit. Three superior knitted fabrics have been combined to provide outstanding stretch, optimal compression, and total freedom of movement. With a new ergonomic construction for enhanced core support, body lift, stability, and comfort, the suit helps swimmers keep optimum shape in the water. The extra reinforced shoulder strap enhances upper back comfort and durability, while the flatlock seams give the suit it’s “perfect fit” feel. The fabrics are chlorine resistant and provide protection against ultraviolet rays (50+ UPF).
Product DetailsThe Carbon Ultra is designed to give you maximum compression and maximum comfort. While high level compression tends to be more popular with sprinters, the zoned compression of Carbon Ultra makes this a favorite of Rio’s 1500 m Gold Medalist Gregorio Paltrinieri. Most swimmers find the ideal fit to be one size up from your practice suit size.
Product DetailsA favorite of Olympians and Rio 2016 medalists Connor Jaeger and Chad Le Clos, the Carbon Air tech suit combines the benefits of the Intelligent Compression with maximum comfort and a sleek construction. These features make the Carbon Air especially easy to put on. Swimmers looking maximum comfort, ultimate range of motion, and a familiar fit, start here. On Fit: Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
Powerskin ST is a highly performing racing swimsuit made of X-Raptor, a very light knitted fabric, specially treated to obtain an extra smooth outer surface. Thanks to the thinness and higher content of Lycra (29%). Powerskin ST ensures outstanding comfort and dries very quickly. X-Raptor fabric also guarantees excellent durability in chlorinated water and protection against ultra violet rays (50+ UPF).
Product DetailsPowerskinÂ® ST is a highly performing racing swimsuit made of X-Raptor, a very light knitted fabric, specially treated to obtain an extra smooth outer surface. Thanks to the thinness and higher content of Lycra Â® (29%). PowerskinÂ® ST ensures outstanding comfort and dries very quickly. X-Raptor fabric also guarantees excellent durability in chlorinated water and protection against ultra violet rays (50+ UPF).
Product DetailsThe MP Michael Phelps XPRESSO competition tech suit is engineered with Aqua Sphere’s exclusive Exo-Core technology – a combination of Exo Foil and Aqua Core technologies, each having their own unique properties. The combination of these two fabrics delivers a new, higher level of performance.
- FINA Approved.
- Dual fabric construction, which offers higher levels of compression, combined with increased freedom of movement.
- LZR Racer Pulselite light, powerful & durable fabric.
- LZR Racer Comprex one way stretch for higher compression.
- Maximized support seam construction improves the linkage of the muscular kinetic chain.
- Fully bonded seams.
- Fabric: 65% Nylon/35% LYCRA® Spandex.
- FINA Approved.
- The Fastskin LZR Racer® Elite 2 series has sophisticated low-drag fabrics and world-leading technologies to maximize performance and racing efficiency featuring:
- Improved LZR Pulse+ Fabric technology - reengineered with 40% more durable water repellency.
- Full body compression fabrics reduce muscle oscillation, contouring the body into an efficient hydrodynamic shape.
- Fully bonded, ultrasonically welded seams create a smooth surface, reducing skin friction drag by 6% versus sewn seams.
- Silicone leg grippers ensure a snug, solid fit for confidence in your performance.
- Speedo branded seam tape.
- Lightweight, woven fabrics deliver compression without weight.
- Reflective Speedo logo.
- Same sizing as LZR Elite Jammer.
- Fabric: 65% Nylon/35% Spandex.
- FINA approved.
- 3D 3-Piece pattern is creates the ultimate fit with complete freedom of movement.
- LZR Pulse fabric is exclusive compression fabric reduces muscle oscillation, skin vibration, and is quick drying.
- 4-Way flat sewn seams.
- 100% Textile swimsuit.
- Fabric: 75% Nylon/25% LYCRA® Spandex.
Product DetailsBorn out of a collaboration between the industry’s top experts and the world’s most elite swimmers, the Avictor® Jammer is TYR’s fastest, most innovative technical swimsuit. Showcasing an unprecedented combination of advanced features, this FINA-approved technical suit maximizes performance and gives athletes the ultimate advantage over their rivals.
Push performance to the limit in the TYR Men’s Thresher™ Jammer Swimsuit . Designed to help you achieve your best swim, the Thresher showcases a combination of innovative features. With embedded hydrophobic fiber this FINA-approved technical suit maximizes performance by reducing drag in the water. Increasing the speed and efficiency of every swimmer, the Thresher’s advanced level of compression helps to maximize core stabilization and support. In addition, flatlock seams conform to the athlete’s body, providing a durable, 360 degree stretch, and uninhibited mobility. TYR Fabrication: 71% Nylon 29% Lycra Spandex