Showing all 28 results
Product DetailsConceived by a specialist, the aXis Competitive Snorkel meets the needs and the technical requirements of the classic and fin swimmer. Used by advanced and high level swimmers and fin swimmers, this snorkel fits well with junior swimmers’ training. It is also an essential accessory for technical programs of swimmers. Features Include:
- The support of the snorkel is ergonomic and hydrodynamic
- Easy fixing system prevents vibrations
- Removable mouthpiece facilitates cleaning
- Dimensions meet CMAS standards and regulations
- 48 cm / 18.9 inches
- Outside diameter: 20mm
- French Underwater Federation and French Swimming Federation approved
- Sleek hydrodynamic design creates less drag than other snorkels on the market
- Smaller, lighter tube makes the snorkel more stable at high speeds, very valuable for sprint training for elite swimmers
- Small mouth piece makes it more comfortable and less claustrophobic than other snorkels on the market
- No purge valve allows swimmers to do flip turns while wearing the snorkel
- Mouth piece is made of surgical silicone and removable to allow for cleaning as well as prevent injury in the event racers run into each other or bite through the mouth piece
- Small overall size makes it comfortable to use for age group swimmers all the way up to masters swimmers
- YSTI-1 has smallest tube on market to assist with hypoxic training drills
- YSTA-1 has larger tube for swimmers who want more oxygen intake while training
- Head piece uses patented once piece open ring design which makes it more comfortable to wear the snorkel for long training sessions
Product DetailsFinally, the solution coaches have been looking for – an affordable way for swimmers to practice with a backstroke wedge before championship swim meets. The Backstroke Start Wedge is FINA-compliant and can be used during training and competition as a way for swimmers to get an explosive start without slipping. Unlike expensive automatic devices, Backstroke Start Wedge is manual and can be set up multiple ways to fit all standard starting blocks. Swimmers can also easily adjust the wedge to their desired height through five different settings to optimize their backstroke start. FINIS worked in collaboration with Vince Harris at WEDG Swim Start Systems (County Cork, Ireland) to develop the FINIS Backstroke Start Wedge. Vince is an Irish engineer and swim dad who began making his own wedges for his daughter's swim team after learning how expensive they were. He had one goal in mind: to create an affordable alternative that fits all standard blocks.
Product DetailsIdeal for swimmers of all levels to learn new skills and get strong by using this 100% EVA foam adult kickboard as it isolates the legs to build strength. Dimensions:
Product DetailsHelp your little swimmer learn new skills and get strong by using this 100% EVA foam junior kickboard in blue. Dimensions:
Engineered for training at every level, the TYR Catalyst® Stroke Training Paddles follow the form of an athlete's palm to provide a natural swim experience when training. Designed to build strength and improve technique, the clear surface of every LCATSTK paddle helps athletes to better assess proper hand positioning. Showcasing a durable, K-Resin® construction, silicone tubing and multiple gridded lacing options, LCATSTK paddles offer the perfect balance between impact resistance, flexibility and fit. This product is patent pending and available in seven sizes ranging from XXS-XXL.
Take your training on the go with the TYR Inflatable Pull Float. As the ideal training tool for traveling swimmers, the LINFLTPF occupies 90% less space in your bag or backpack than a traditional pull float. With a one-way quick inflation valve, this state of the art product prevents air leak during inflation. In addition, it maintains the same buoyancy as the TYR Classic Pull Float, so athletes can rest assured they are getting the best workout possible.
STYLE: Feedback Paddle. GREAT DETAILS: This feedback paddle in blue is the only paddle on the market which provides immediate feedback through the entire pull phase of your stroke and encourages perfect strokes. Choose between standard paddle or feedback attachment, tailor resistance to your ability level, and increase skill level of flap to further tune your stroke. So versatile! One Size
Take your training on the go with the TYR Inflatable Kickboard. As the ideal training tool for traveling swimmers, the LINFLLTKB occupies 90% less space in your bag or backpack than a traditional kickboard. With a one-way quick inflation valve, this state of the art product prevents air leak during inflation. In addition, it maintains the same buoyancy as the TYR Classic Kickboard, so athletes can rest assured they are getting the best workout possible. 17" H x12" W x 2" D
- GREAT DETAILS: Train hard with this 4.5 diameter kickball in blue. It encourages proper body positioning, engages core while allowing for full hip rotation. Ideal for one-arm kicing, and it's the only device on the market that corrects knee positioning through breaststroke kick cycle.
Product DetailsThe Swim Parachute is made up of a comfortable, adjustable nylon belt connected to a durable parachute. With two resistance sizes, Red (8 inches in diameter) and Navy (12 inches in diameter), the Swim Parachute provides varying levels of resistance for everyday training. Resistance training is proven to build muscle, increase endurance and boost speeds where the results can be felt immediately after the parachute is removed. The Swim Parachute is versatile, compatible with all four swim strokes and non-intrusive as it does not get in the way of kicking or flip turns.
- The must-have pull buoy for every swimmer in every pool.
- Ideal for kicking drills and improving leg strength.
- Side finger scallops promote proper hand position.
- Underside finger grooves for easy-gripping.
- Textured EVA foam creates a non-slick surface.
Product DetailsThe Junior Classic Kickboard showcases a smaller design to decrease impact on shoulders. Engineered for children, young adults and smaller swimmers, the LJKB is the perfect training aid for practicing kicks, exercise routines and building leg strength. Built to last, our Junior Classic Kickboard is constructed of durable, closed cell EVA foam, for extended life and performance in the water. Dimensions: 14.5" x 10"LJKB
Product DetailsThe Junior Pull Float showcases a smaller ergonomic design, for use by children, young adults and smaller swimmers. An ideal training aid for strengthening and aquatic exercise routines, the LJPF Pull float increases resistance and weight in the water, to help develop upper body strength and proper technique.
Product DetailsBoost your training with the TYR Ultralight Junior Swim Snorkel. By eliminating the need to turn your head for air, this swim snorkel lets you focus on your swim technique so you can optimize your training session.
Product DetailsThe Focus swim training snorkel features a unique, low-profile design that has been engineered for maximum comfort and durability, allowing the swimmer to focus solely on technique and proper body position by eliminating breathing motion.
Product DetailsEngineered for swimmers on all levels, our Kickboard is the perfect training aid for swim training and aquatic exercise routines. Designed to build leg strength, the LKB immobilizes the arms and isolates the legs so your body works harder with every kick. Built to last, our Kick Board is constructed of durable, closed cell EVA foam, for extended life and performance in the water. Dimensions: 20" x 11.5"
- Excellent all-purpose training paddle for increasing power on all swim strokes.
- Scalloped edges create a smooth pulling trajectory.
- Multiple holes allow water pass-through and provide various strapping options.
- Four size options make this paddle ideal for all ability levels, drill work, and varying stroke choice.
Product DetailsThe dual-function design of the Axis Buoy improves body position while building upper body strength and engaging the core muscles. With ergonomic keyholes and a contoured design, the Axis Buoy can function as both an ankle float and a leg buoy. The lightweight EVA foam is lightly textured for a more secure grip and allows swimmers to easily transfer the buoy between ankles and legs.
Product DetailsThe Forearm Fulcrums develop an early vertical forearm (EVF) position and increase stroke efficiency. An EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, from fingertips to elbow. The Forearm Fulcrums promote stroke refinement through muscle memory of proper hand, wrist and forearm position. The Forearm Fulcrums improve efficiency and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the beginning of the stroke to the end. The Forearm Fulcrums are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes.
$13.99 – $15.99
This lightweight pullbuoy is great for strengthening the upper half of your body. Designed for optimum comfort and buoyancy
- Lightweight '8-shape' for great leg fit and hold
- High quality Polyethylene for optimum buoyancy and comfort
Product DetailsThe TYR pull buoy helps to elevate your lower body for a streamlined, correct body position in the water that enhances your technique and speed.
Product DetailsThe long-blade Bettertimes Floating Swim Fins are highly recommended for training. The closed ankle provides extra support and makes it easy to put on and take off. Fin colors subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. Please note: sizes are in women's shoe sizing, so men should choose one size up. Men should consider going one size up. Training floating fins are color-coded as follows:
- Youth size 8-11 - Blue/Blue
- Youth size 11-1 - Blue/Red
- Size 1-3 - Blue/Orange
- Size 3-5 - Blue/Purple
- Size 5-7 - Blue/Yellow
- Size 7-9 - Blue/Green
- Size 9-10 - Blue/Grey
- Size 10-11 - Blue/Red
- Size 11-13 - Blue/Black
- Size 14-15 - Blue/Forest Green
Product DetailsThe Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe. A silicone purge seat allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. The center-mount design accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle. Eliminating the need to breathe allows swimmers to relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency. The Junior size is 2 in. shorter and meant for children ages 12 and under.
Product DetailsThe convex design of the Agility Paddles promotes an early catch and an early vertical forearm position. Due to the paddles' strapless design, incorrect technique will cause the paddle to fall off. Additionally, the absence of straps also makes for a simplified fit, eliminating the hassle of broken or uncomfortable straps. The ergonomically-advanced design of the Agility Paddles requires a proper palm positive hand position. The Agility Paddles are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes and accommodate most hand sizes.
Product DetailsEngineered with the most hydrodynamic features, the Bullet Head Snorkel’s low profile, teardrop shape offers maximum vision and drag reduction. The Bullet Head Snorkel is ideal for sprinters looking for stability in their training.
Product DetailsThe Making Waves Kickboard immobilizes arms to help improve leg strength through kicking. Size: 16.5 inches x 9.5 inches
- Dimensions: 9.5'' x 6.3'' x 4.3''
- The must-have pull buoy for every swimmer in every pool.
- Elevates hips and legs to the proper streamline body position.
- Allows the swimmer to focus on stroke technique and rotation.
- Improves upper body strength.
- Soft, durable EVA foam.