Showing all 7 results
In 1995, FINIS created the first center-mount snorkel for the competitive swim market. Since then, snorkels have become a staple product in pools around the world. Their widespread use helped identify two common complaints: head brackets HURT (often leaving a bump on your head), and the earthquake experience you get off every wall is enough to drive you crazy. Seeing the market need, we invented a solution to these problems: the Stability Snorkel Series. The first of its kind, these bracketless™ snorkels are so comfortable and stable that you will forget you are wearing one. The Speed Snorkel is designed specifically for competitive swimmers who train at high speeds. The tube curves closely around your head to support an elevated body position while sprinting. Designed without a head bracket, making it the most comfortable and stable snorkel on the market Made specifically for swimming at high speeds with an elevated body position in the water Patented silicone mouthpiece can turn to the side when you are not swimming Adjust the tube length for a customized fit (5 settings)Low-drag tube curves closely around your head and is designed to split the water as you swim
FINIS created and patented the first ever center-mount snorkel designed specifically for swimmers. The Original Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning your head to breathe. By eliminating the need to breathe, swimmers can relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency. The one-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. Accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle. First center-mount snorkel created and patented by FINIS and designed specifically for swimmers. Stays in place for freestyle, butterfly, and breaststroke (including flipturns). Comfortable mouthpiece made with a soft and flexible medical-grade silicone. Adjustable head bracket makes for quick strap adjustments and universal fit. One-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the tube without entering the mouthpiece.
The Glide Snorkel allows swimmers the ability to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe. A shorter tube than the Swimmer's Snorkel makes the Glide Snorkel an ideal introductory tool for fitness and team training. The center-mount design accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle. Allows for relaxation in the water in order to focus on stroke technique. Stays in place for freestyle, butterfly, and breaststroke (including flipturns). Designed with a hydrodynamic tube to reduce drag and promote proper body position. Front position of the snorkel allows for stability at any speed. Adjustable head bracket makes for quick strap adjustments and universal fit
Product DetailsConceived by a specialist, the aXis Competitive Snorkel meets the needs and the technical requirements of the classic and fin swimmer. Used by advanced and high level swimmers and fin swimmers, this snorkel fits well with junior swimmers’ training. It is also an essential accessory for technical programs of swimmers. Features Include:
- The support of the snorkel is ergonomic and hydrodynamic
- Easy fixing system prevents vibrations
- Removable mouthpiece facilitates cleaning
- Dimensions meet CMAS standards and regulations
- 48 cm / 18.9 inches
- Outside diameter: 20mm
- French Underwater Federation and French Swimming Federation approved
- Sleek hydrodynamic design creates less drag than other snorkels on the market
- Smaller, lighter tube makes the snorkel more stable at high speeds, very valuable for sprint training for elite swimmers
- Small mouth piece makes it more comfortable and less claustrophobic than other snorkels on the market
- No purge valve allows swimmers to do flip turns while wearing the snorkel
- Mouth piece is made of surgical silicone and removable to allow for cleaning as well as prevent injury in the event racers run into each other or bite through the mouth piece
- Small overall size makes it comfortable to use for age group swimmers all the way up to masters swimmers
- YSTI-1 has smallest tube on market to assist with hypoxic training drills
- YSTA-1 has larger tube for swimmers who want more oxygen intake while training
- Head piece uses patented once piece open ring design which makes it more comfortable to wear the snorkel for long training sessions
Product DetailsBoost your training with the TYR Ultralight Junior Swim Snorkel. By eliminating the need to turn your head for air, this swim snorkel lets you focus on your swim technique so you can optimize your training session.
Product DetailsThe Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe. A silicone purge seat allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. The center-mount design accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle. Eliminating the need to breathe allows swimmers to relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency. The Junior size is 2 in. shorter and meant for children ages 12 and under.
Product DetailsEngineered with the most hydrodynamic features, the Bullet Head Snorkel’s low profile, teardrop shape offers maximum vision and drag reduction. The Bullet Head Snorkel is ideal for sprinters looking for stability in their training.