Showing all 5 results
Product DetailsConceived by a specialist, the aXis Competitive Snorkel meets the needs and the technical requirements of the classic and fin swimmer. Used by advanced and high level swimmers and fin swimmers, this snorkel fits well with junior swimmers’ training. It is also an essential accessory for technical programs of swimmers. Features Include:
- The support of the snorkel is ergonomic and hydrodynamic
- Easy fixing system prevents vibrations
- Removable mouthpiece facilitates cleaning
- Dimensions meet CMAS standards and regulations
- 48 cm / 18.9 inches
- Outside diameter: 20mm
- French Underwater Federation and French Swimming Federation approved
- Sleek hydrodynamic design creates less drag than other snorkels on the market
- Smaller, lighter tube makes the snorkel more stable at high speeds, very valuable for sprint training for elite swimmers
- Small mouth piece makes it more comfortable and less claustrophobic than other snorkels on the market
- No purge valve allows swimmers to do flip turns while wearing the snorkel
- Mouth piece is made of surgical silicone and removable to allow for cleaning as well as prevent injury in the event racers run into each other or bite through the mouth piece
- Small overall size makes it comfortable to use for age group swimmers all the way up to masters swimmers
- YSTI-1 has smallest tube on market to assist with hypoxic training drills
- YSTA-1 has larger tube for swimmers who want more oxygen intake while training
- Head piece uses patented once piece open ring design which makes it more comfortable to wear the snorkel for long training sessions
Product DetailsBoost your training with the TYR Ultralight Junior Swim Snorkel. By eliminating the need to turn your head for air, this swim snorkel lets you focus on your swim technique so you can optimize your training session.
Product DetailsThe Focus swim training snorkel features a unique, low-profile design that has been engineered for maximum comfort and durability, allowing the swimmer to focus solely on technique and proper body position by eliminating breathing motion.
Product DetailsThe Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe. A silicone purge seat allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. The center-mount design accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle. Eliminating the need to breathe allows swimmers to relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency. The Junior size is 2 in. shorter and meant for children ages 12 and under.
Product DetailsEngineered with the most hydrodynamic features, the Bullet Head Snorkel’s low profile, teardrop shape offers maximum vision and drag reduction. The Bullet Head Snorkel is ideal for sprinters looking for stability in their training.